Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gifts and Gratitude


I started out thinking I must do something different than a gratitude list post. Everyone will be doing that this week on blogs. Then I received Alyson Stanfield's list and it warmed my heart. In following with her list, here's to a heart warming week filled with the gifts of family, friends and gratitude.



I’m grateful . . .

  • For your encouragement, zest, and over all presence in my life.
  • That you follow me on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, and connect with me on LinkedIN.
  • That you read and comment on my email, tweets, and posts even when your Inbox, Facebook, or Twitter is filled with so many things to read and respond to.
  • For your purchases, no matter how small, through my online stores and galleries.
  • That you attend my events where I get to meet and talk with you in person.


Thank you!



Oh and the title says GIFTS and Gratitude...here's a GIFT

FREE SHIPPING on ANY size piece from my

if you comment here and purchase
from me from now to Dec 5.
(after you pay you are reimbursed through pay pal or amazon)



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and happy shopping!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Elise said...

such a lovely post, thank you