Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pretty Packages


I send my Fine Art Accessories wrapped in a pretty pink paper and purple raffia. This recent shipment also had a lovely Mini Envelope made by Dawn Correspond.


These giclees were shipped to Celebrations Gallery today.
I seal my signed prints in protective heavy duty bags with bio statements.
As of today I have 40 to choose from in my Etsy Shop,
and you can also find selections at
The Maitland Art Center, in Florida and
Galeria Tonantzin in San Juan Bautista, CA.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

Beautiful package, Robin!! I love how you've taken the time and care to make it so pretty! And I instantly recognized that little envelope :)

Dee said...

Lovely, I have some envelopes and cards made by the same lovely artist!! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!