Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blue Jeans.... Garden?

The SIGN SAYS ...ARTIST AT WORK
I am thinking of the title "Blue Jeans Garden" or something that says blue jeans because that is what came to my mind as I painted this piece. This is another piece in the LOVE series. Several pieces from the new series have gone to art collectors;"STOLE MY HEART" original which sold at Neu America Gallery in downtown Orlando, and "Engagement" which one of my collectors placed on a payment plan as soon as she saw the image. Yes I do payment plans with my art collectors. I work with my collectors on an individual basis. I keep the art until paid in full. Once the transaction is complete the art is delivered minus the messy parts of creating as shown in the above shot .... that stays in my studio.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Blue Jeans is a cute name! Great work!
Can't wait to see your new creations for 2010!!


MELE KALIKIMAKA & HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HOU from HAWAII!!!

All the best to you in 2010, Robin!!

Aloha,
Lisabongzee

ArtSnark said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful end to 2009! Stopping by with best wishes for the holidays - cheers!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Love the title of "Blue Jeans" so free form somehow.....Hope you have a wonderful end to 2009 and, here's to a fabulously productive 2010!

Peggi Habets said...

Another great piece. Like the name. Happy holidays Robin and best wishes for the new year. I've enjoyed watching your art and business grow this past year. You have done a tremendous job of staying focused and creative.

masmoulin said...

Good work

Happy 2010 !