Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Make a Plan for Dec 17 and 18



As you look at your calendar for the busy month of December please jot down



  • Thursday Dec. 17th at The Gallery at Avalon Island for the 5th Annual Artists Registry.com Members Juried Exhibit. The opening reception will be 6 – 9 PM at 39 S. Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 (this event is Free)

  • Friday Dec. 18th at the Lake Eustis Museum of Art; Paper Works 4 Me Opening Reception. Lake Eustis Museum of Art, located at 200 B East Orange Ave., Eustis, FL 32726 (this even is $5 at the door)

My work "Of Things Seen and Unseen" featuring an oil painting of my model Moon will be at the Gallery at Avalon Island. I think the finishing touches may surprise you. For my online viewers or those who can't attend the opening, I will reveal the finished piece online after the opening. "Dare to Be Happy" a pastel on paper will be at the Lake Eustis Museum.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

phyllis thomas said...

I'll be with you at Avalon but didn't make it in the Eustis show. See you soon!

Manon Doyle said...

If I were in Florida... I'd come for sure!!

Mary said...

Wish I were free to come--your work has a unique, vibrant quality which pulls the viewer in to contemplate for awhile.