Friday, December 11, 2009

not your ordinary pizza pie

yes...I am kidding...not a pizza pie but a box specially made just for shipping art as shown here with Mediterranean Olive Branches. I want to share the packaging and shipping aspect of my business. This is one way I package framed glassed art, in an air float box. There is a layer of foam on the bottom of the box, then foam where the painting is inserted with several inches of foam on all sides, then foam is placed over the top, and the box sealed. Locally I trust and use the UPS store in Winter Park, on Fairbanks near Rollings College. They package art perfectly! I also use them to ship my art as well. ..... tell 'em Robin sent ya!

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

what a great idea! nice painting too!

ArtSnark said...

very col - thanks for sharing your shipping secrets :D

Nancy Moskovitz, artist said...

Absolutely first class. Who is supplying the box, you or UPS?

phyllis thomas said...

What a great way to ship paintings! Thanks for sharing this. Do you order bulk or individually?