Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Love Tower

"Love Tower" 16" x 12" acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero

Although there's a little bit of glare in the tower part of this photo I am jumping at the chance to share this love story painting. The story is personal and belongs to one of my collectors. I asked if I could share the piece I created for her and she replied "Of course ! It is beautiful!"


I began painting love themed works a few months ago, Stole My Heart, The Unforgettable Walk, and The Engagement to name a few which are now available as prints in my etsy shop.
(originals are in private collections)

Since then just out of the blue my collectors have asked me to depict their stories. I am working on 4 commissions. I am so delighted to create these whimsical love story pieces. Perhaps you have a love story of life story to share for a painting?

Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Robin, this idea and the painting from it are so cool! I hope you will be sharing these love stories with us as you create them.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

This is amazing and wonderful and inspiring! Yes, please continue share your stories!