Monday, January 25, 2010

Original and Print (Collector and Artist)

Here is "The Unforgettable Walk" original and print side by side.
The original will be shipped to a collector in Connecticut. This print is heading to Minnesota today to one of my new collectors who makes jewelry with an Etsy shop called "From Out of the Cracks". She mentioned how my color palette will inspire her in creating jewelry. We both love color! I stopped by her shop admiring these earrings with one of my favorite color combinations. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39060642

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Caio Fernandes said...

the print has a really good quality !!

Cheri said...

Love this print and looking forward to receiving, thanks for your lovely work Robin!

Manon Doyle said...

Your original is gorgeous and the print turned out beautifully!
Those earring look like they were made for you!!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Hey Robin, I just wanted to let you know that I left an award for you on my blog- "The Sunshine Award"
Please stop by my blog to accept it.
http://dragonflydegignstudios.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-new-friends-but-keep-old-part-2.html
Thanks,
Stephanie