Sunday, January 03, 2010

Robin Maria Pedrero's 2010 Goals

Robin Maria Pedrero b.1964 The artist as a child.

1. Fine Tune my artistic voice.
2. Apply for Museum shows
3. Maintain present Galleries
Celebrations Gallery, CT
Gallery 17.92, FL
Juxtapose, NJ
Neu America, FL
Galeria Tonatazin, CA
Wolfe Gallery, FL
Framing 508, FL

4. Expand to new territory in other states (exhibits, shows, art centers, galleries, museums)
5. Exhibit at more Galleries and venues in Florida
6. Create and document 80 new pieces of work (for sale not counting studies)
15 - 16 x 20, 18 x 24 range
5 - LARGE 30 plus size
60 - small
7. Continue to market work online and in products
8. Prepare EARLY for the Holidays and Promotions
9. Organize and back up data
10. Online Venues - Etsy - sell 100 items/1000 markets sell 15
11. Build Capitol by Building Sales
12. Visit more galleries and museums
13. Continue my positive practices; blogging, social network medias, newsletters, postcards, mailing lists, attending exhibits, build the tribe and pay tribute to patrons.
14. Inspire, share, mentor and give
15. Maintain present Museum Gift Shops
Orlando Museum Of Art
Maitland Art Center
Florida Museum of Art
16. Prepare to make Dreams come true for NY and a Big Event.(not sure what it is)
17. Make more art videos

So I ask you is there something on my list you think you could help me to achieve? I am seeking to broaden gallery representation across America. I want to have my work in NY, and major cities and galleries. I want to continue to make a difference in lives through my art. I would like my art and products in more shops. I want to travel and meet more of my fans and art collectors. I believe in my dreams...thank you for believing too!

Bookmark and Share


7 comments:

WellspringCreations said...

That is an impressive, but well-thought out list. I wish you well in accomplishing your goals! You are smart AND talented and I have no doubt you will succeed! --Judy @WSCreations

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com said...

I admire you for making this list! AND am sure you will succeed at everything - and more.

Manon Doyle said...

That is a great list and you're the girl to do it!!! You go girl!

Peggi Habets said...

Yowza, I don't see sleep on that list! You will be very busy this year but those are goals I have no doubt you will achieve. Good luck and thanks for the inspiration, Robin.

Ronnie said...

Go Robin! You are a fantastic role model and inspiration to me, one who needs to make a list of goals myself.

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Those are great goals! I'm sure you will reach them. All the best for 2010!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!