Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do you remember Bobby Goldsboro?


Here is my friend Diane with her husband Bobby and me
 at his opening at the Gallery at Avalon Island in downtown Orlando.
It's been about 15 years since Diane and I used to walk the track together.
Diane shared how she still has a palm tree print of mine in their study
and she felt like it was an omen in their future, as she pointed to
Bobby's palm trees. Amazing work for an unschooled fresh painter of 4 years!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow! Beautiful artwork by Bobby...I do remember him.... I used to love 'Little Green Apples' best..... brings back memories of more innocent times we lived in.... wonderful! How nice for you, Robin to know him and his wife...... Are any of his paintings inspired by his music?

Bevie said...

Robin I too remember Bobby I liked Honey and Little Green Apples too..ehehe!!! Thinking about him makes me smile now. It's amazing how God gives us gifts and it's a good thing to use it...good to see your blog!!