Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Unforgettable Beadwork

photo courtesy of Cheri

Cheri "From Out of the Cracks" creates unique handcrafted jewelry art that sparks the spirit! She lives in Minnesota where the colorful four seasons inspire her all year round. Cheri believes every piece of work has a voice of its own...she just gives it a stage. She loves to bead and to create. Just like me, creating art makes her happy and inspires her to keep creating. I often share my belief that we inspire one another and I am thrilled to share this experience with you. Cheri purchased a print of The Unforgettable Walk inspired to create the incredible beaded piece above. She talks about it on her blog.
http://fromoutofthecracks.blogspot.com/2010/02/inspired-by-art.html

I am honored by her work. I flash back and forth between her work and mine seeing the patterns flowers and colors. I am in awe. This is WAY too cool!!


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Medina said...

Those art pieces are so beautiful and so amazingly complimentary. Each one brings such joy and excitement on their own, and together reflect the splendor of color!

Manon Doyle said...

Wow! I think Cheri's work is amazing! I love that she was inspired by your gorgeous piece.

Cheri said...

Thank you, I am so honor at this mention. Its just a thrill beading to Robin's work, new patterns fill my mind each time I look at the print! Thanks so much!