Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome Home at Scan Design


I am a participant in the "3rd Annual Fall In Furniture Love Art Contest"
a Scan Design  event and competition.
I created this painting "Welcome Home"
 in acrylic on a 20" x 16"  gallery wrapped canvas.
I will receive more info from them on details but for now I am told
they will have the work up at the Altamonte Springs Florida
 Showroom on March 1,
and the it will be at the Kirkman Rd., Orlando Florida Showroom,
where they will have an opening the second week of March.
I will keep you posted.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

seaphemera said...

Your work is incredibly beautiful! I am a big fan!

Manon Doyle said...

I'm a fan too! The chair looks like it was made for me! : )

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I love the layering in your work, and it is in fine evidence here! This is so fun and just beautiful.