Friday, March 26, 2010

Continuum May 13, 2010 at The Steinway


Continuum

In Continuum, artist Robin Maria Pedrero presents works of art that infuse color and design to illustrate the timelessness of nature and love. Using opaque and transparent painted layers and selective ink drawn contours she shows how thoughts triggered by senses can take us on a visual journey connecting present perceptions, past experiences and future musings. A “Meet the Artist” wine/cheese/jazz reception will be May, 13, 2010 6 to 8 pm. Admission is free.

http://steinwayorlando.com/

STEINWAY PIANO GALLERIES

303 E. Altamonte Dr. #1225

Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701

407-339-3771
Save the Date May 13, 2010


 Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Lrc said...

Wonderful visual journey! I hope your opening goes well.

Charlene Brown said...

Wish I could be there -- Continuum looks absolutely wonderful!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Wish I could be there, enjoy your opening- I hope you sell everything!

Abby Creek Art said...

This is gorgeous, Robin. I also love your new blackbird paintings...the color and the mood are awesome!

Leah said...

Hi! In reply to your comment from forever ago about who embroidered the Tim Gunn portrait, I unfortunately don't know who did it. It's awesome though! I found the pic on weheartit.com when I just searched for Project Runway.

Absolutely beautiful painting by the way.