Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Art on the Fence



I like to photograph my work outside in natural daylight. I carted all of my large pieces outside and hung them on the fence one by one to photograph them. Above is "Encantador". The cardinals were a little surprised that I kept interrupting their time at the feeders but the woodpecker didn't mind at all. He swooped down and enjoyed a meal. Next week I will be installing this piece at The Steinway Gallery, in Altamonte Springs Florida as one of several pieces in "Continuum" which opens May 13, 6-8pm.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Camera Crazy said...

So lovely--Good idea to hang it on the fence! best wishes for an awesome show.

Tiffany said...

I think that is Great! Can't think of a better way to get inspiration as you paint other than setting up outside :)

abbyartnphoto said...

What a gorgeous piece! I love photographing my work outside too :)