Friday, April 16, 2010

Color




The large piece on the wall is one of my new acrylics
 "It ain't a fable baby" for my solo exhibit at
 The Steinway Gallery (opening reception May 13).
 Below that are two pieces
on their sides, "St. Kitts Row Boat" and "Crescent Moon by Day"
which I leaned there as I was delivering them to be packaged
 and shipped to Celebrations Gallery.
In preparing the shipment items I walked in and out of this room
and could not help but notice the similar color palette in all three.

Save the Date

May 7, 2010
Celebrations Gallery and Shoppes
Pomfret CT
Save the date for a special Birthday Bash on Friday, May 7th from 5-8 PM.
Celebrations is four years old and we want you to come sip some champagne,
savor hors d'vours, enjoy our wonderful artwork,
talk to our artists (& us), and be treated to some special surprises.
I won't be there but my new artwork will be!

May 13, 2010
Continuum
Steinway Gallery
Altamonte FL
In Continuum, artist Robin Maria Pedrero presents works
of art that  infuse color and design to illustrate the
 timelessness of nature and love.
 Using opaque and transparent painted layers and
selective ink drawn contours
she shows how thoughts triggered by senses can take us on a
 visual journey connecting present perceptions,
past experiences and future musings.
A “Meet the Artist” wine/cheese/jazz reception will be
May, 13, 2010 6 to 8 pm. Admission is free.



303 E. Altamonte Dr. #1225
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701 407-339-3771



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Christy said...

Robin that big painting on the wall is just beautiful. I know I say that all the time about your art but this one says so many wonderful things to my eyes. I wish I could go and see your solo show. Maybe I can catch your next one ;)