Friday, April 23, 2010

Countdown to May 13

 
Actually May 3rd..that is the date I install the exhibit at the Steinway Gallery. And I am still painting! I have some pieces both finished and in progress in this photo. Looking for continuity and overall appearance yet lacking in a large enough studio space for distance, I truly have pieces leaning on the walls throughout my house! I am evaluating them. This will be my first solo exhibiting large pieces on canvas. My previous solo exhibits have all been in pastel, works on paper, matted and framed with glass. As time closes in I sleep less and doubt and fear creep in followed by exhilaration and delight and the cycle repeats. While with a dear friend I was sharing about my daughter and I told her how proud I am of her, and how she feels the fear and moves forward accomplishing what she must do. And that is what I am doing too. I might even use a similar title… “Feel the fear and fly forward”.



I do hope if you can you will join me for the Opening reception May 13, 6-8 Steinway Piano Gallery

Live jazz music performance with wine and cheese.



In the Renaissance Center, on 436 in Altamonte Springs Florida.

.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

ArtSnark said...

Looking good! (Love the blue on your walls & ceiling too)

Congrats on the pending show!

Nyela said...

Everything looks lovely! I look forward to seeing more! Good luck!

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

All the best Robin. Wish I could be there to see it all "live" :D