Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Art in the movie Roommate 2011

I was searchng to see when the movie might be coming out and I came across this photo
of a clip from Roommate ...the little painting at the bottom on the wall is mine..

"Song in My Cup" by Robin Maria Pedrero
This is a close up

Starring: Cam Gigandet, , Leighton Meester, Matt Lanter, Billy Zane, Danneel Harris, Minka Kelly, Alyson Michalka, Frances Fisher, Katerina Graham, Gishel Rafael

Plot Summary: A psychological thriller about a deranged college freshman (Leighton Meester) who becomes obsessed with her new roommate (Minka Kelly).



Directed by: Christian E. Christiansen

Release Date: February 4, 2011

Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

Debbi Andersen said...

That is too awesome!! Congrats!!!

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com said...

Oh wow! I am so jealous! I want to see my art in there toooo right next to Leighton Meester! Wonder if that's my photograph of the black cat in the upper right corner with a lot of stupid GLARE on the glass?

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Search the web for more pics! I bet there are some..I was so psyched of all images this was the first one I saw and it has my art in it. Won't it be cool if our art is in the same scene and on the same wall! My friend Kristen has work inthe movie too.

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com said...

I've tried!! :-S

Julie B said...

Very cool, Robin!

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Congratulations, Robin! How awesome! Well deserved!

Design Knit Fun said...

congrats ! it looks like the new movie is a single white female type redone? definetly will be popular based on the cast so great expposure !!

Dee said...

very cool Robin!!

A Painting a Day by Kristen Stein said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you found this! That is fantastic. I'm excited for the movie. Will be watching all the artwork. I know that one of my originals will be "in the final scene where a culminating drama takes place." :)

Robin...if you see any other photos from the film, let me know. -kristen

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Kristen,

Perhaps we are on the same wall! Mine is also in that same final scene. I couldn't believe I found this either!

Iris said...

congratulations! how cool is that!!!??

Medina said...

wow, that is so awesome! congratulations~m

Anonymous said...

Wow! A product placement. That is so cool! You're on a roll Robin!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thanks! There's two pieces in the movie and I have giclees available in my etsy shop of each of them