Monday, May 24, 2010

Paintings in progress on the table

Lately I have shared what's on the easel. Today it is what's on the table. The piece closest in the center is my piece for #Artswap on twitter.
The Artist's Life
I woke up before dawn today and painted for 3 hours. I am sitting watching Regis and Kelly drinking a Sobe Fuji Apple Pear, while on twitter, facebook, and email. I am preparing for my week checking and developing my calendar. I  have to take 3 pastels to the framers today to finish them for my art collectors. I will buy art supplies and more canvas. I have to photograph my piece for #artswap and prepare it for shipping. I have a list of entries to shows to go through and hopefully haven't missed the deadlines. I have to build a new website and teach myself Dreamweaver. There's more...but you get the picture, I am glad to be an artist!

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

ArtSnark said...

It suits you :D Lovely WIPs

Charlene Brown said...

What a day! What a life, and what a table full of your fabulous work!

Good Luck with Dreamweaver... I found the Missing Manual pretty helpful, but really have only ever made repeated use of the section on image maps for my website.

In My Head Studios said...

Oh, boy! Isn't being an artist AND running a business all by yourself fun? Huzzah! Good luck with all that!! You do more in a day than I do in a week!

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

What a MESS! I love it. :)