Friday, June 04, 2010

Art in My Collection

I am so excited to be the recipient of the artswap piece by Shoshanna Bauer "Where Light and Shadow Meet"! Several of us who participated in artswap shared our images on twitter, we did not know which we would receive. I told Shoshanna that I coveted this piece before she even sent it to me. I just loved it! She wrote the meaning on the back of the work and explained how it is about everyone having a dark and light side of their character and how it leads us in our life's path. She also included an original ATC (artist trading card), which is lovely. ..and I will be swapping with her by sending her one of mine. Her work is awesome! See for yourself http://shoshannabauer.com/

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

This is just beautiful... and I love her meaning of it. Which painting did you swap?

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

oh I see Time Traveler now... silly me!

BETH ROMMEL said...

Hi Robin,
I really enjoyed your blog, your artwork is beautiful. Glad I found you..

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thank Jaime and Beth!