Thursday, June 03, 2010

Fruited Branches with Birds


"Fruited BranchesWith Birds" by Robin Maria Pedrero

This 12" x 12" square gallery wrapped canvas is a color filled nature scene inspired by my Pinkberry Chair for Charity. I am offering this piece for sale to my fans and collectors as it is not yet scheduled to go to a gallery. I gave a peek at it earlier on facebook.
Sometimes I have a specific gallery or Museum shop that is receiving a piece or group of pieces. In central Florida my work is at Gallery 1792, Orlando Museum of Art Gift ShopMaitland Art Center and Wolfe Gallery in DeLand. New Englanders can find originals and reproductions of my work at Celebrations Gallery in Pomfret, Connecticut. I also have work at The Museum of Seminole County History in Sanford Florida for "Where the Wild Things Are" which opens June 15, 2010.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Laura Guese said...

Such a lovely piece!

SKIZO said...

Great
Work
good
sources
of
Inspiration