Thursday, June 17, 2010

Half way point


With the midpoint of the calendar year approaching (July 2) and my June birthday being a time of renewal for me, I am assessing my 2010 goals that I posted in January. I feel I am doing well with fine tuning my artistic voice, maintaining present Galleries and Museum Gift Shops, marketing work online and in products, I have sold over 100 items in Etsy, building capitol by building sales, continuing my positive practices; blogging, social network medias, newsletters, postcards, mailing lists, attending exhibits, build the tribe and pay tribute to patrons, inspire, share, mentor and give ....

I need to focus on
Applying for Museum shows  (I have one this month! but I need to apply to more)
Expand to new territory in other states (exhibits, shows, art centers, galleries, museums)
Exhibit at more Galleries and venues in Florida (I recently applied)
Create and document 80 new pieces of work (for sale not counting studies)


15 - 16 x 20, 18 x 24 range (I have not made a lot in this range yet)


5 - LARGE 30 plus size (This is already done plus more...13 pieces!)


60 - small (Yes and I will continue to make more)


prepare EARLY for the Holidays and Promotions .. (doing ok so far)


 Organize and back up data...  on going process


 Visit more galleries and museums... I did a little of that locally and the Harn Museum in Gainesville, but I need to see more!


 Prepare to make Dreams come true for NY/ big city events(not sure what IT is perhaps knowing will make a difference)


 Make more art videos (I have not done well with this this year just a few shorts)


Once again I will ask... if I don't I'll never know...


... is there something on my list you think you could help me to achieve? I am seeking to broaden gallery representation across America. I want to have my work in NY, and major cities and galleries. I want to continue to make a difference in lives through my art. I would like my art and products in more shops. I want to travel and meet more of my fans and art collectors. I believe in my dreams...thank you for believing too!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Diana said...

LOVE this painting! Great idea to plan ahead. I should follow your lead. Wait... I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow,lol.

Diana said...

LOVE this painting! Great idea to plan ahead. I should follow your lead. Wait... I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow,lol.

CinfulArt said...

This is just beautiful, Robin.