Tuesday, June 08, 2010

More ART Collected

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I was honored to be the 100th sale in the wonderful shop of Sew Danish when I purchased the beautiful ACEO above. I purchased knowing I would be Birgitte's 100th sale in her etsy shop.We are friends in a group I adore called Unique Women in Business (UWIB). However I was really surprised when I read her tweet after I'd purchased this treasure of an ACEO, since she decided to bestow gifts upon the 100th buyer!  I enjoy the textures, colors and design elements she implemented in the ACEO. I am so pleased to have it in my art collection. I use the key chain everyday! I wore the brooch with my peacock feather shirt to a recent event where it gathered numerous compliments. She also included a handmade card and other goodies. Birgitte, a native Dane, makes exquisite pieces and works in numerous mediums. I encourage you to peruse her shop SEW DANISH http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewDanish for wonderful Scandinavian textile/fiber art and design pieces.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

Thank you Robin!!! That is so sweet of you. I'm totally blushing over here in England :-)
Take care and see you around
Birgitte