Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Time Traveler Progressive Sale

I created "Time Traveler" for #artswap2010, the brainchild of David Pringle @dpringle on twitter. It's been a very heartfelt experience to be a participant. I am honored that the original is now in the collection of an artist I admire, Beth Loraine Bowman. David plans to host another in 6 months!
WELCOME JUNE!!
 In honor of summer, my birthday, my etsy anniversary, and in remembrance of my father I will be having some progressive sales and I am kicking it off with "Time Traveler" prints!
Stop in my Etsy shop  http://robinmariapedrero.etsy.com/ If you don't see the Time Traveler image someone just bought it, but refresh the page or return because I relist it, the price starts at $8 and gradually raises to $20 my regular print price. So act quickly to get a great deal on this fabulous piece!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: