Thursday, July 08, 2010

MY BIG NEWS



Robin Maria Pedrero has been invited to exhibit in the Orlando Berlin/Berlin Orlando Exhibit in 2011.
That's my Big NEWS!! I am bound for BERLIN! The exhibit is curated by RV, Robin Van Arsdol, (here’s his Wikipedia page a must read, I clicked translate to English) RV is bringing together about twenty artists, around ten from each side of the pond. The Berlin artists will make their way here to Orlando Florida for an exhibit with us at The Orlando Museum of Art 1st Thursday on Feb 3, 2011. The Berlin artists will spend a few weeks here with us in America. Towards the end of May 2011, the Orlando artists will travel to Berlin for an exhibit with them and stay there a few weeks. Then some of us will travel with the curator to the Venice Biennial.


I am on Cloud 9!!!..in other words so excited to be living my dream! I have much work to produce and people to see and …..yes my passport was already updated and ready to go …just in case *wink*


I know so many of you will be so very excited for me and want to share in my journey! I will continue to share my adventures and art with you here and on facebook.


One key element to make it all come together is funding. I have developed a plan to help me gain the funds to live my dream and give back something of value to my patrons. If interested contact me.


Bookmark and Share

23 comments:

Miriam said...

AWESOME, Robin!!! Congratulations!

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

That is so awesome!!! You deserve this and I am so proud of you!! Your work is getting the attention it truly deserves!!! Woo Hoo!! Go Girl!!

Marcia Bauerle said...

This IS big news. I am awestruck...what an opportunity!

Caio Fernandes said...

this is really really big news .
congratulations, Robin .
all the best.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Wooohoooo!!! Awesome for you, Robin!! huge congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you, and thrilled that you can live your dreams!

MaryArtStudio said...

This incredibly cool, great! Congratulations I know you can!! whoo hoo!!
thanks for letting me know
all the best!
Mary

ritascreativenest said...

Robin - that is so very awesome! Congratulations a thousand times over. What an experience you're going to have!

TERI REES WANG said...

Cheers!...to you and your creative genius, and all those who see it, and acknowledge it. Well done.

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

Robin, I am soooo happy for you!!! YOU are my inspiration!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure.

Big Hugs, Karen

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

Robin, I'm SO HAPPY for you. That is totally exciting. What an opertunity!!! Congratulations. I'll lokk forward to hear more. And Berlin is a great city!
Birgitte

Kelly said...

Wow, What a honor and you deserve it.
You will love Berlin, it is a wonderful city .

Maria Soto Robbins said...

That is sooo awesome, Robin! Congratulations~well deserved!!!

ArtSnark said...

very exciting! Congrats :D

You'll be getting such great inspiration from your travels - can't wait to see what you turn them into on canvas

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thank you each and every one of you!! You inspire and encourage me! Yes I am so excited and I can't wait to make the work and be a part of this exhibit. And yes exploring Berlin and all of the inspiration there! Then off the Venice for the biggest art event of the world...I am so grateful and anxious...

Paper Squid said...

Robin this is absolutely amazing! I am sooo happy and excited for you! I know it's going to be so amazing and it's just a beginning. CONGRATULATIONS!
:)

-Karyna

bwphoto said...

That is so cool!! You are a living example of how an artist can really make it..CONGRATS!!!

If you'd like I'd be happy to run this on The ARTISTScenter.com and put the patron badges up as well.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

BILL WOW THANK YOU!! YES I would love to have more coverage via The Art Center!!

Design Knit Fun said...

congrats Robin! so exciting and congrats :-)

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

Fantastic news Robin. Will try and make a point of getting over to Berlin in 2011 to say hi and see your work live.
Well done!!!!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Sheona THAT sounds super!!! I would love that!

Jannie Funster said...

Big, Big Congratulations!!

I so admire you artists.

Sounds more like Cloud 99 to me. :)

PussDaddy said...

That's wonderful. Congrats!

PussDaddy

Jo Bradford said...

Amazing news Robin - I am sooooo proud of you!!!! Well done that girl! xxx