Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Moment Alone

Here's a new work part of my Prelude to Berlin Series.(which is work created before Berlin)
 A small 5 x 5" acrylic.
One of my favorite jewelry designers Shaped by Hand  helped by suggesting a title on my facebook page.
She affirmed where I was with this piece by saying "
"First thing I thought of when I saw it was "A moment alone" or "Solitude" I just see this hanging in my reading corner while I read and drink a cup of black tea". I enjoy interaction and conversation over art and design. I think "Moment Alone" is perfect for this piece. I really like her work. Here take a look at this cool piece she did.

ShapedbyHand is on etsy too

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

I think "A moment alone" is a perfect name for that beautiful painting. There is something about your color choices that I just fall in love with every time I see them. That is a nice jewelry piece, too.

PoetessWug said...

Such beautiful colors!!! It has a FALL feel, not an alone feel to me. But that's just me! :-) I love Fall and butterflies and flowers...together!!!