Thursday, September 30, 2010

Framed to ship Original Art to Celebrations Gallery in Connecticut

This is "Autumn at The Pond" which I just framed
and will ship to Celebrations Gallery .

The pastel is of a Connecticut pond near my childhood home.
I have painted various scenes
from this place which is very special to me.

This next piece is "Quenched by Dusk"

and finally "Four Balloons".
 
 
 
I've had flying in a balloon on my list for some time..
every time I sign up there's bad weather or the flights are full...
I will keep trying.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love your new pieces!! I especially love the Connecticut pond. I have a painting in my home, done by an amateur artist, of an area in South Windsor Connecticut, near Mill on the River! I love that it was made just for me!...Also, you're much braver than me with the balloons! I much prefer looking at your painting of them, than thinking about actually going up in one!! ^_^

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

I have done the balloon ride in Sedona that you wanted to do. I got "weathered out" the first time too. It's well worth th wait though. Amazing, so quiet.

"Quenched by Dusk" is truly beautiful! Wow.

Janet Bocciardi said...

Those are some lovely paintings! I love the pond, but I think the dusk one is divine. Such vibrant beautiful color...