Thursday, September 16, 2010

PEACE DAY SPECIAL

"Daylight Has Spoken" 24 x 48" acrylic
 The International Day of Peace ("Peace Day") September 21, 2010 provides an opportunity for individuals, organizations and nations to create practical acts of peace on a shared date.
I think many of my works of art evoke a peacefulness, or joy so in joining the event I will have a
BOGO (Buy one Get one 1/2 off) on all of my prints in my etsy shop

so you can get one for a friend or pretend to..lol
OR if you just want one print or an original FREE SHIPPING
YOU choose.
Send a message that says PEACE DAY SPECIAL
after you pay in full via pay pal I will reimburse you the difference
International Day of Peace was established by a United Nations resolution in 1981 to coincide with the opening of the General Assembly. 
THIS SPECIAL STARTS FROM NOW TILL SEPT 22, 2010
Bookmark and Share

No comments: