Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pedrero Art Collectors USA Map

Pedrero Art Collectors in these States
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
http://bighugelabs.com/map.php

As far as I know these are the states where my art resides with art collectors. When a gallery or museum gift shop sells my art I do not often receive the collector's name and address so there might be more states. This is fun! I'd like to have a piece of my art collected by someone in every state.

Outside of the USA I know I've work in Canada, England, Bahrain, Japan, Scotland, and Spain.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Aspiring Images By Rachel said...

How exciting! You really have covered the US well. Good luck to many more states and countries to come!

PoetessWug said...

I don't know you personally, but I find myself so excited for your success!! Maybe my crochet or poetry will follow the route of your art and meet in some of the same homes some day!! Wouldn't that be fabulous?! ^_^

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thanks Rachel and PoetessWug!!! I am delighted to have you cheering for me.

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Wow! This is truly impressive. Good for you. My marketing mentor. ;)

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thanks Elizabeth! We mentor one another.