Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chicago 2010



“Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." Frank Loyd Wright.


Truly Chicago is a gorgeous city! Each time I visit I am taken by the gardens juxtaposed against the city architecture. I really like that overall the city of Chicago is quite clean. Art and culture are everywhere! The people on my path were helpful, kind and engaging. The video shows just a handful of places where I clicked a pic with my phone. I used a gallery map and went via train, cab, bus and hush puppies from one end of Chicago to the other to immerse myself in art and scout some galleries
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Robin, I want to thank you VERY much for my tears this morning. I know that sounds strange, but I loved the tour of Chicago that you just took me on. I've never been there, but I have an undeniable connection. A story for another time. But while looking at your photos I had the overwhelming feeling of finally being at home. Thank you.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Poetess,

Perhaps your path may lead you there...

I am glad you were touched by my tour.

xo

Jenny Hoople said...

Hey! You're just a hop skip and a jump away from me :)

Funny...I'm so close to Chicago, but I've only been there once (other than the airport.)

I detest going into big cities without someone to take me around and hold my hand :)