Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lake Eustis Museum of Art Paper Works 4 Me II Acceptance


"La Playa" 20" x 16" pastel by Robin Maria Pedrero
Yippeeee!!  That's what I said when I got the notification
"Congratulations. We are happy to notify you that your entry in PaperWorks 4 Me II, "LaPlaya" is accepted for exhibit and consideration for a purchase award."
Paper Works 4 Me II
Dec. 10, 6 – 9 p.m. opening event
Dec 10, 2010 - Jan. 9, 2011

Lake Eustis Museum of Art


200 B. East Orange Ave., Eustis, FL 32726
352.483.2900

I hope to see you at the opening night!

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How fabulous!!! I'm not sure exactly what it means. But I'm very happy for you just the same!! :-)

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

It means my art is accepted into a juried art exhibit at a museum.

Seedplanter Designs said...

Congratulations, Robin! I think I would have thrown a couple of cartwheels in there for good measure.

Isn't it wonderful when someone loves our work? I'm so happy for you!

Toemailer said...

Congratulations, getting recognition in any form is a good part of what it's all about.

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

This has always been one of my absolute favorites. Congratulations!

Princess Rashid said...

Congratulations Robin! I was also accepted. I look forward to meeting you Friday on the 10th. Should be a wonderful night.

Your piece is simply gorgeous! Best regards!

Princess