Sunday, October 03, 2010

Look What I Found!

Although you did not know it was missing on my previous blog post when I was interviewed by Cory of United Arts for Participation, this is the set! In taking some time to organize some files I found this picture which I'd wanted to share when I originally posted the interview here. I'd been interviewed by roving reporters or staged events at galleries, museums, festivals and homes but this was my first time for an interview in the tv studio. I just thought it was way cool! You can see them setting up, adjusting the lighting on my artwork. Yes that's Luke!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Neat!!!..And Skywalker still looks good after all these years! ^_^

Ballygarrett Art Studio said...

Brilliant! Wish you'd got a photograph with him.

Kelly Miller said...

Very kewl...kewl indeed. I'm excited 4 ya :) And I was wondering about that random Luke in the picture LOL.