Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunny Days and Thoughts on the Fence

"Sunny Day" 8 x 8" acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero

When you see a piece of my art and think oh that's not the right size for my space, did you know that I offer fine art reproductions in large sizes? I was glad to hear the colorful glossy 20 x 20" "Chair" giclee sent to a wonderful potter in Canada  arrived safely this week. And more so she LOVES it! Yesterday I delivered a 12 x 12" giclee of "Secret Soiltary Bird" on textured watercolor paper to a decorator who is placing it in a NYC condo. What fun! I can also reproduce my work on canvas in every imaginable size.

Another service that I offer is working in your colors, theme, subject or shared story which is a commission. Futhermore if a piece is sold and you would like something similar, I do that, however I do not make identical pieces, each is original.
 I have a whole new series of autumn crows. Several have taken roost at the Florida Museum for Women Artists gift shop in Deland FL. And there are new originals shared on my facebook page in my wall photos and some listed in my etsy shop. Curious? Just ask.












"Thoughts On the Fence" 8 x 8 acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero

PS. Another really cool thing happening on my facebook page are the stories that people like Grace Salter are sharing about pieces of my art like this one;  "Thoughts on the Fence". This to me is a modern female crow because she is next to flowers and male crows would be on twigs, electrical lines. She is thinking of her life so far and how proud she is of her accomplishments. She has raised only two separate sets of baby crows that grew up prepared to face the changing world and she also knew that she would never see them again. However, as she sat on the fence she still wondered how her children were doing. A mother's love never stops..it remains as "Thoughts on the Fence".
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

Lovely! I love crows and combined with your fabulous colors these both look great. I love the story that goes along with THoughts on the fence...

Happy Halloween!

p.s. come by my blog to see a scary site!

PoetessWug said...

Now, that's good to know!! And how great that you will work with a color scheme too!!! I'll keep this in mind!...By the way, the story behind the picture that she shared REALLY made me want to buy it!!! So, I think the side stories are a very, very good selling point! Not that the beauty of the paintings themselves wouldn't sell them anyway!! B the story is like the sprinkled cheese on top of a plate of meatballs and spaghetti!...if you know what I mean. :-)

Kim Radatz said...

Nice blog. Nice work. I look forward to seeing and hearing more. And nice to meet you the other night at FMWA.

Artfully,

Kim Radatz