Friday, November 05, 2010

The Berlin Event

As Artist and Business Owners, sometimes we have difficult decisions to make as to which events and venues to participate in.  As business owners evaluating the best fit for long term growth is always a challenge.  As artists evaluating which venues best fit our character and voice is also important.  I have made the decision to not participate in the Orlando/Berlin exhibit at this time. I am a bit melancholy over not traveling to Berlin and Venice for the event this May, yet I have peace about my decision. I am excited about other plans and events moving forward.  However for this specific event, I have contacted my sponsors and thanked them for their support and I am reimbursing funds.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Yep! Sometimes the decision has to be weighed...and then NOT executed!