Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crow's Invitation toTea with Lemon Artswap

 
Last year I participated in David Pringle's Twitter Artswap, receiving a beautiful piece from Shoshanna Bauer and I jumped in with both feet to participate again this year! The November 2010 ARTSwap is Dedicated to the Memory of Kristen Ettensohn.
Artist. Athlete. Lover. Daughter. Friend. Sister. Reader. Student-for-Life. User-of-color.

I decided to combine my cup series with my crow series hence "Crow's Invitation to Tea with Lemon".
I already know who it's going to...but it's a secret..one of the very cool aspects of being a part of this artswap. I will be shipping it out this week!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Cool!! :-)

smArtee said...

Love your work and style..!

Janet Bocciardi said...

Love it!

simone leblanc said...

love it!

lisa said...

It went to me! Thanks Robin, I love it.