Friday, November 12, 2010

Funky Cool New Hello Crow Mini Pouch Key Ring

 
Say that title three times fast! I am silly crazy over these! They just arrived!!
The mini pouches are made just like the fine art bags and they are adorable! I make the art and Suzanne makes the items, each one is hand made! Here's a link to the mini pouch key ring in my shop If it sold click the shop button to see if it has been relisted, I have a few in stock and can ship asap! Great Stocking stuffer,office gift, or for your BFF!
 
AND check out that Hello Crow BAG!!! This was a commission order and I thought the idea was so cool I ordered 2 !! One is on the way to California and I have one available for purchase.
 
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very cool! Love the colors!

Seedplanter Designs said...

Ohmygosh, Robin! How cute is that? Your art is perfect for it. I bet you were like a little kid in a toy store when that shipment arrived.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

yes I was!!!

Kirsten said...

They are very cute Robin! Great idea and way to share your lovely artwork.....

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

These are great! What perfect fall images and fun/funky gifts! Something for the Thanksgiving Hostess!!

Kathy said...

Love these!!!