Monday, November 01, 2010

What's up in my world

I am painting artworks like the 36" x 48" Fish piece for next years exhibits in America and Berlin Germany. Upcoming this month is the Celebrations Gallery "Small Works" Exhibition Sale, November 6- January 7
 Reception Saturday, November 6th from 2-5PM Pomfret, CT
and I will be delivering my work to the Lake Eustis Museum of Art PaperWorks 4 Me II
Dec 10 - Jan. 9, 2011
Reception Dec 10, 2010 6-9 PM Eustis, FL

My work can be seen in person at these Museum Gift Shops and Galleries

Celebrations Gallery, Pomfret, CT

Gallery 17.92, Winter Park,FL

Galeria Tonatazin, San Juan Bautista, CA

Orlando Museum of Art Gift Shop, Orlando, FL

Maitland Art Center Gift Shop, Maitland, FL

Juxtapose, Westfield, NJ

Wolfe Gallery, Deland, FL

Florida Museum for Women Artists Gift Shop, DeLand, FL

Coffee Shop
Heritage House, Northport, AL

Permanent Collection
Lake Eustis Museum of Art, Eustis, FL

I list exhibits and events on my site http://www.gallery523.com/exhibits.html


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Susan Roux said...

What a fun painting! I wonder if its more fun to view or was it more fun to paint? Beautiful idea. Good luck at all the exhibits!

Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...

wonderful fish...I wish I lived closer to Berlin,,,I would go...
you do a fantastic crow too!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

thank you Cinnie!!!! perhaps I'll have a show closer to you one day!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Susan, Yes this was fun to paint!! I am so glad you are having fun viewing it!

PoetessWug said...

You are doing so well!!!! Congrats on all of your success. Keep up the good work!! :-)