Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Birds are Singing It's a New Day!

work in progress
It truly brings me joy to have the birds chirping outside my studio windows. They peep in at me sometimes. I imagine they are thanking me for food, or asking for more. Their song enlivens me, reminding me that the day is fresh and new. I released my first newsletter of 2011. I have a blog site set up where I only post my newsletters. You can pop by to read them and there's also a subscription via feedblitz off to the side if you choose. Here's a link to the blog post http://robinmariapedreronewsletter.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-2011-robin-maria-pedrero.html
 
I have several projects where I am working with other women. I will kick off February with a demo at The Heathrow Women's Club. That will be a lot of fun! One upcoming exhibit, Nature's Muse is at the University Club in Winter Park with Abbe Arenson. Facebook event link
 
THEN Celebrations Gallery sent out a Call to Artists for a Dynamic Duo..and who could resist teaming up with my friend Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson again. BUT what's different here is we will actually be working on the same artwork together!! We will both keep you posted.
 
Monday Aurora Rincon and I will have tea and discuss our upcoming exhibit at the Gallery at Avalon Island.
 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yes I am sucha big excited kid!
 
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

It's so nice to see you soaring....like a bird. :-]