Sunday, January 30, 2011

Butterfly Kisses, Passages and Any Way


These pieces resonate with me, and I think they will also work well in enhancing someone's space. I began to call the above piece "Butterly Greetings" then "Butterfly Kisses" came to mind. When I shared with a few other tweeters they liked Kisses best, so be it. This is a series of pieces that work together as one or separate. In addition to "Butterfly Kisses" is "Better Days" 8 x 8" acrylic and india ink. (we all need those)

Other pieces can be turned in any direction. See below..

This is fittingly titled "Any Way" 8 x8" acrylic
(laptops or handheld devices can be turned sideways to see)


                                                            "Passage" 8 x 8" acrylic

"A Date with Sunflowers" 6 x 8" acrylic and india ink


Thanks! I appreciate that you are here.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Dee said...

Robin,
These are beautiful!

PoetessWug said...

These are gorgeous pieces!! I love the butterflies and the colors you chose. They can go into so many different places too!! Nice job. :-)

Aspiring Images By Rachel said...

I love "Any Way". The cool tones next to the warm tones and slightly integrated in the middle is wonderful.