Monday, January 10, 2011

Expand My Territory

Last year, although I didn't post a word for the year my focus was to expand my territory. 
 
In order to come up with my new goals I need to bounce off what happened last year.
In continuation from yesterday's goal post, highlights of my 2010 include an Interview by United Arts for their program Participation on Orange TV, I had a Solo exhibit at The Steinway in Altamonte Springs, FL, via the Art House I participated in the Sketchbook Project which was exhibited at the Brooklyn Museum. My art was accepted to several juried exhibits; Museum of Seminole County, Lake Eustis Museum, Florida Artists Registry, Neu America Gallery, and Scan Design. It's fun to have my Art on Chocolate Bar Wrappers. I expanded my Fine Art Bag line. It was quite an experience to attend Art Basel where the Florida International Magazine invited me to their VIP lounge party at Art Miami. I continued to help several charities donating and creating pieces for Chairs for Chairity, St. Judes, Norway Library, Museum of Florida Art, Food and Art for Thought Fundraiser, and Art with Heart Artbook for Cherie. I was interviewed on blogs and several podcasts including JBWEBB and Quality for Us. My USA art collectors map is filling in (I still need Washington, Idaho, Kentucky, West Virginia, South Dakota, Nebraska, DC, RI, Maine, New Mexico, Lousianna, and Hawaii). I now have art collectors in Great Britain, Scotland, Spain, Bahrain, Japan,Norway and Canada. I participated in twitter art events like Artswap and the Norway fundraiser.

Overall expanding my territory last year brought me into relationships with some awesome people, who I am very pleased to have encountered, in person and in social networks. I am honored to have my art a part of other people's spaces and in their lives.

The Social Network


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

So cool!!! Congrats on all your accomplishments! :-) Nice depiction of the social network too!

hmuxo said...

Congratulations Robin! You have some beautiful paintings here with wonderful rich colors...I love them.