Monday, January 03, 2011

My work on the Cover of Florida's Winter Park Magazine

I am excited to share my artwork on the cover of the Winter Park Magazine January 2011 issue!
It's a lovely magazine and the staff is truly a pleasure! The cover and beginning of the interview link

The painting on the cover is presently at The Gallery at Avalon Island in downtown Orlando in the juried members exhibit for the Florida Artists Registry, until Jan. 14, 2011.

The interview continues online here Interview in Winter Park Magazine

I did not have a clue as to their choice of cover image and I am thrilled with what they chose! They probably did not even know it but the inspiration for THAT painting "Contiuum" came from my friend's garden in nonetheless Winter Park! How apropros!!

Thanks for sharing in my journey.

Bookmark and Share

16 comments:

Art Style said...

How wonderful! Congrats on the triumph!!

Beda said...

Congratulations! I am a friend of Abbe's and began following you on FB. My goal is to one day hang one of your paintings on my wall. Can't wait to see them for real at your showing with Abbe.

The cover of WP Mag. was a beautiful choice. Congratulations!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Triumph is a perfect word to describe how I feel! Thank you!!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

I will see you there Beda!! THANK YOU!!!

Itaya said...

Such a beautiful painting!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats and may you have many more awesome features throughout this year! :)

Janet Bocciardi said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful

Cynthia Morris said...

Gorgeous!

PoetessWug said...

Beautiful, as usual, Robin!! Congratulations!! :-)

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Robin, this is absolutely WONDERFUL and beautiful. I am sO PROUD of you. The print quality of that magazine, the perfect binding, and the paper quality is amazing. I kept quite a few copies of my issue for my archives! KUDOS to you

grampa2394 said...

congrats Robin! Your work is beatiful and deserves the honor...Karen

Blu said...

Beautiful work, your work has pizzaazz!

danielle said...

Exquisite! What a wonderful choice for a magazine cover.

One day...One day...I will have an original.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

It's just a painting said...

How exciting

It's just a painting said...

how exciting

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Robin: This is awesome. It's just gorgeous. And I'll bet they sell more copies this month!

Nancy Medina said...

Love love! Robin your color just sings. Congrats famous lady.