Saturday, January 01, 2011

Not So Blank 2011

A blank book. A blank canvas. A blank, fresh new start. 2011. Exhilarating. Over the mountains of 2010, toasting to them with laughter. Literally. I skied for the first time ever this past weekend. Ok well I tried. Adding that to my adventurous year of zip lining and eating insects.
 "...But what do dreams know of boundaries?"  Amelia Earhart


Soon I will be posting my accomplished goals and projections. As shown above, I have numerous canvases painted white with texture ready to be dancing with color. My 2011 calendar began filling in back in 2009, it's very nice to have projects already begun and to proceed with new ones.
Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I am with you kid. Let's go." ~ Maya Angelou
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

WellspringCreations said...

Always look forward to seeing your amazing works!