Thursday, January 27, 2011

United Arts Grant Recipient 2011

YAY!!! I am a United Arts Grant recipient for 2011!!

My grant is to be applied to a specific exhibit of paintings that I will have this year. My proposal included a section which also encourages participation by my social networking friends.(I will share more details later). The Gallery at Avalon Island will feature my paintings and I invited my friend Aurora to exhibit her sculptures. Women are the primary subjects of American Venezuelan artist Aurora D. Rincon. Aurora and I have been developing plans and are quite excited about this exhibition. Our exhibit is titled "Amalgamation”. 
The exhibit will be May of 2011 in Orlando, FL. Please contact me if you would like additional information for your publication or could possibly feature us in an interview prior to the exhibit.

I am very thankful to United Arts  for working to provide funds enabling the grant program for professional development. Special thanks to Margot Knight and Mary Patrick of United Arts for their steadfast involvement in elevating our arts community. I also want to thank the panel members Bonnie Hubbard, Rick Lang, Anna McCambridge, Dario J. Moore, Dennis Neal and Jeremy Seghers for their time and dedication.

Above painting acrylic on canvas by Robin Maria Pedrero
Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

Cherry Runway said...

i am SO excited for you Robin. SO MANY congratulations to you!!!! :D

smiles and THANKS for you!
~jenipher

Anonymous said...

What a deserving recipient! Robin's art is collectible AND collectively brilliant!

one heart said...

That's so cool, Robin!! Congrats to you!

Jean Levert Hood said...

How wonderful for you, Robin!!! Congratulations!

Pen and Paperie said...

That's wonderful-congratulations!
Is the gallery in Orlando or elsewhere?

PoetessWug said...

WOW Robin!! Congratulations!!! And keep up the good work! Art does indeed matter! :-)

Itaya said...

I'm so very happy for you Robin! Can't wait to see some of the pieces that you will be featuring. :) Congratulations!!

Arija said...

Congratulations. It is richly deserved! Well done.

Maria said...

Congratulations!Beautiful picture!!!!!GOOD JOB

michelle's art experiments said...

super congratulations Robin!!! that is so fantastic, i am very happy for you!

Isabel De Yzaguirre. said...

That sounds great, Robin!!!
I'm very happy for you!
Congratulations!

Aspiring Images By Rachel said...

How exciting! Well deserved.

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Congratulations, you deserve it! This is fantastic. Im looking forward to the show.