Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Be My Valentine

Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays. I love hearts. And Love is in the air. As a child growing up in cold Connecticut the sweet holiday was a real welcomed treat. I adore romance, fairy tales and folklore. I specialize in bringing love stories to life on canvas. I have taken some of the Love Stories and made them into note cards. Packages of 10 for $25 Fine Art Note Cards  And  you can find the    LOVE Stories prints in my etsy shop If you'd like a specific card or selection just ask and I will make a special listing just for you.And the making of Valentines... always a favorite craft. I have some ACEO prints as sweet little Valentines, to share or use in crafting your own.
 
Love is the only gold.” Alfred Lord Tennyson
Here's a Won't you be my Valentine? **wink** SPECIAL

At check out use this code for my etsy shop VDAYSPECIAL10  and receive 10% off anything in my shop
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

I love hearts.
I need to make more hearts.

Cheers!

liza myers said...

These are lovely Robin. You are so prolific! And its all great!

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Te cards are looking awesome!