Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Artists Fighting Against Cancer




Matt LeBlanc is an artist on a mission to help find a cure for cancer. He invited me and other artists to be a part of his video to kick off his campaign where he raised an impressive $38,000 last year. Please take a moment to go to his site and read more and help him raise the funds to fight cancer. This is March, and my father would have had his birthday had we not lost him to cancer a few years ago. Many of you who follow me were with me in my journey through his last few months with us. Participating in the video was a little difficult for me, I was a bit melancholy and not feeling too great, but I knew I  needed to put aside myself and do things for the most good. And this campaign is good. I am honored to be a part of this and to be working with this incredible group of artists.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Janet Bocciardi said...

No,... You are AWESOME! Love the video and the intent. Cancer has taken too many women in my family and it scares me. This is life-affirming. Thank you.

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

This fan great and you look and sound FANTASTIC! I know how hard it has been for you, loosing your Dad. I am proud of you for overcoming your hesitations and being a part of this project. You are my hero!