Sunday, March 20, 2011

Goals 2011

Well it's already the first day of spring! I am so glad! I am taking in and letting out a deep breath and moving forward to finally write out a list of goals. I shared goals of Abundance, to be Creative and Healthy and Organized in this year's posts. A quick thought passes through my mind that abundance and being organized can be seem to conflict yet I think a key is to always keep things flowing. I am still not sure about a few arenas of exploration so since I haven't figured them out they are not on the list... yet. My goal  list includes building on my accomplishments last year as I continue to take action for 2011. 
1. Fine Tune my artistic voice
2. Apply for shows
3. Maintain present Galleries;  Celebrations Gallery, CT,Gallery 17.92, FL, Juxtapose, NJ, Galeria Tonatazin, CA,Wolfe Gallery, FL. . Expand to new territory in other states (exhibits, shows, art centers, galleries, museums) . Exhibit at additional Galleries and venues in Florida - presently in 2011 I have 4 exhibitions lined up. 
4. Create and document 80 new pieces of work.
5. Continue to market work online and in products and increase sales.
6. Prepare EARLY for the Holidays and Promotions
7. Organize and back up data - this includes weekly bookkeeping which is one of the best things I did for my business last year.
8. Continue my positive practices; blogging, social network medias, newsletters, postcards, mailing lists, and attending exhibits.
9. Inspire, share, mentor and give
10. Maintain present Museum Gift Shops - Orlando Museum Of Art, Maitland Art Center, Florida Museum of Art, Florida Museum for Women Artists gift shop. And apply for more.
11. Make art video

"Reaching Higher" 24 x 24" acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero
Bookmark and Share

No comments: