Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Invitation to attend via proxy token



 
 
Many of you who live far away have shared how you would love to attend my exhibits. I have an idea for some fun! I am inviting those who cannot be here for Amalgamation to attend via a proxy token; send an ACEO, photo, postcard, or note that is something small (no larger than 4" x 6") to me Robin Pedrero P.O. Box 521231 Longwood, Florida 32752 . Your token WILL NOT be returned. The token will attend the exhibit May 19, 2011, in the way too cool building below, The Gallery at Avalon Island,  in a presentation I will devise as the tokens arrive.  DEADLINE to send a token is May 12, 2011. Let's have some fun I cannot wait to see you or what you send to represent you! I will document and share the images.

 
 
 
  May 19 - June 10, 2011
 Robin Maria Pedrero and Aurora Rincon and in Guinevere's cafe Ekatherina Savtchenko
   
Bookmark and Share



8 comments:

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

This sounds kinda cool. Will out proxy advertise us? So all your flocks of admirers will know who else likes your work as well? Hhmmm what to send????
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne
http://cheyannesexton.etsy.com

one heart said...

Great idea, Robin! Count me in :-)

pat kz said...

Looking forward to this event!

Best,

Pat

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Neat idea! But I'm curious as to what will become of the tokens. And if I were to send one, I'd want to know about that before I sent it. Maybe it's just me - overplanning again.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Alyson,

Well as for the display for the event itself it will depend on how many tokens show up. I would like them to be seen. I am playing with hanging them perhaps a mobile fashion or dangling and also considering a pedestal display. The numbers can make a difference in how I show them. I hope you participate. As to after the show they are my precious keepsakes and are to be documanted with the exhibit.

Nancy's WildWire said...

This sounds like great fun! I really want to go,thank you so much!Please consider this my RSVP!
Nancy

bbrunophotography said...

Robin, I love this idea! Am ordering a 4x6 today and will send it off to you when it arrives.

Maura Satchell aka Moesse said...

Love the idea, Robin, and if I can get my butt in gear, I'll happily send you one from Tennessee!