Monday, March 21, 2011

Step into Spring

Stepping into Spring with new floral filled pieces. And doesn't everyone remember getting new spring shoes! Yesterday we planted all kinds of flowers to brighten up our home, giving curb appeal and also a great view for us inside seen in front of our windows. I love to watch the butterflies, birds and lizards play in the colorful flowers. The original of "Step into Spring" is an 8 x 8" acrylic, if interested just ask however,  Prints are available in my etsy shop
 
Well aren't they just gorgeous! ...I will have lots of inspiration! I thought this photo was so cool with the water droplets I made it available as a print on HeyU a little shop of family prints which I am very slowly building.  Gerber Daisy with Water Droplets
 
 
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

I love this painting with the shoe!! What a great idea!...And is that a platform shoe?!...I'm hearing the Bee Gees!! LOL