Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mystery at Every Turn - Crow Art

"Mystery at Every Turn" 12 x 12" Acrylic Mixed Media by Robin Maria Pedrero

This crow on a floral landscape is painted with a very textured background with a combination of bold thick paint and translucent layers. I like how the texture gives movement and mystery to the background. The giclee prints are listed in my Etsy shop . Always feel free to contact me for originals if you don't see it listed in my shop. My work is in several galleries, museum gift shops or in my Florida studio. I can create giclee prints in various sizes, on different papers, canvas, or other options like fine art bags, so please just ask me directly regarding any options you dream of with my images.  

I have a surprise coming up.... it's time to Celebrate Earth Day and Easter so I am going to have one of my popular Progressive Sales on not one but 2 new prints..so stay tuned this week to have some fun and take advantage of super savings.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

brendathour said...

This painting is so cool! I love your paintings Robin!

Frank Zweegers said...

Beautiful piece! Great Robin.