Friday, April 15, 2011

Natural Pair of Florals

 "May Melody" 24"x 24" acrylic is the partner piece to
"Daily Grace" 24" x  24"  acrylic the botanical shown in progress in the previous post
 with the final finishing touches here below. These will exhibit for the first time in May for Amalgamation at The Gallery at Avalon Island in Orlando.
I have Limited Edition prints of these piece available in my Etsy Shop.

I have been gardening, and enjoy to see the growth and new blossoms. I planted a dwarf banana tree, bougainvillea, lilies, African daisies, and other varieties. The roses and the knockouts are blossoming. Here's one of my roses.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

ALL of your florals....painted and natural...are beautiful!

Kerri said...

You (and your art) are inspiring!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow gorgeous paintings...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Mary Anna said...

Your trees are magnificent! I am just getting to know them.

Am joyfully awaiting the arrival of Chickadee and Apple!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Robin!

Mary Anna