Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pedrero Art Collectors USA Map April 2011

April 2011 Pedrero Art Collectors
The golden states represent states where I know I have art collectors.  The blue states, to the best of my knowledge, do not as of yet have any Pedrero patrons. If someone in the blue area does have a piece of my art it was purchased at a gallery, museum, or venue where I was not privy to the purchaser. I am excited that Janet joined my circle of art collectors and turned the state of Washington gold last week! One of the nice aspects about knowing my art collectors is that I can send them updates, postcards and news of my new works, exhibitions and events. I am sending out some info to my art collectors this week regarding my upcoming exhibits in Florida at The Gallery at Avalon Island, May 19 and the very next day in CT at Celebrations Gallery.


Here's a sneak peek of the 6ft piece I have been working on in my studio. It takes up the entire middle of the room!  It (still to be titled..ahh the elusive title) will be shown at my exhibition "Amalgamation" May 19 in downtown Orlando.


http://bighugelabs.com/map.php
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Dee said...

beautiful..you still haven't named this?? LOL....here's a stab..."Messengers of Color"