Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Pretties

 
The timing and process of creating a painting is different and unique for each creation. This piece "My Pretties" evolved over time. The last update I shared of this piece was back in February, "Poppy Makeover" . Just last week I finished the painting completely, in time to have its first debut in "Amalgamation". I am looking forward to greeting and speaking with our guests tomorrow evening at the opening reception at The Gallery at Avalon Island in downtown Orlando. All of us who installed the exhibition think our guests will be in for quite a treat!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

It's beautiful!...Have a good time tomorrow.

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Oh I love the orange poppies!!! so nice. and what a great opportunity to be in ENGLAND! you rock.